This master’s degree can be completed in as little as two years. No clinical experience is necessary to apply for this degree program. This online degree gives you a comprehensive and personalized curriculum in gerontology. Three specialty tracks including Geriatric Care Management, Psychosocial Gerontology, and Medical Physiology cover clinical, physiological, epidemiological, sociological, and psychological approaches. Additionally, once enrolled, students who identify a desire to pursue health care professional schools may choose to supplement their master’s degree with one of the three tracks. These students will have the opportunity to earn a graduate certificate with the successful completion of the 9-credit track in addition to their master’s degree in Gerontology.
- 36 credits
- Minimum admission requirements: bachelor’s degree, 3.0 upper-division GPA, acceptable GRE scores (exempt with prior graduate or professional degree), two letters of recommendation and resume
- Entirely Online
- Tuition: $21,087 plus fees
- Master’s Degree Application
- Note — On the program of study page search for “Gerontology”. Choose “College of Medicine: Masters in Medical Sciences with a concentration in Gerontology“
Current UF Students
- If you are a current UF Student, you apply in a different place.
- Current UF Student Application